The UK’s most Comprehensive Food Intolerance Tests
- FLOW NUTRITION' Food Intolerance provides The UK’s most Comprehensive Food Intolerance Tests.
We offer Reliable Scientific Food Intolerance Blood tests in our laboratory and finger prick tests by post if you cannot come in to our clinic in London.
We are an established Nutrition clinic in London with over 13 years experience dedicated to helping clients with food intolerances and many related symptoms. Our clinic is based next to Harley Street – Biolab, 9 Weymouth Street W1.
What are the symptoms of a Food Intolerance?
- Inability to lose Weight
- Skin Problems
- Food Cravings
- Stomach pain
- Gas, cramps
- Skin breakouts including acne
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Itchy skin
- Sleep disturbances
- Water retention
- Weight control problems
- Sinus problems
- joint Pain
What we do:
- We provide food allergy and food intolerance tests.
- Our laboratory in London has the facilities to have a proper blood sample drawn
- We offer a variety of food intolerance and food allergy tests including candida and environmental tests
- We offer one to one consultations to help you understand what is truly triggering your symptoms
- We also can send you finger prick tests by post using our comprehensive Food panel, easy and very safe to use in your own home.
What is the benefit of food intolerance testing?
Some of our tests can check for up to 200 foods including Candida. Unlike some other food intolerance tests, our tests are reliable and incredably accurate.
How is the Food Intolerance Test performed?
The test is carried out on blood collected from a blood sample or a finger-prick. The blood test is a Enzyme Linked Immunoassay (ELISA) that detects food specific antibodies.
What foods are covered on the Food Intolerance Test?
Almond, Apple, Apricot, Asparagus, Avocado, Baker’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) Banana Barley• Beef Beet, Blueberry Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Broccoli, Buckwheat Succinic, Cabbage, Candida albicans, Cane Sugar Carrot, Cashews, Casein, Celery, Cheese, Chicken, Cocoa, Coconut, Cod fish, Coffee, Corn, Crab, Cranberry, Eggplant,Egg White, Egg Yolk, Flax, Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Gliadin, Goat’s Milk Cheese, Grape, Grapefruit, Green Bean, Green Pepper, Halibut Hazelnut, Honey, Kidney Bean, Lamb, Lemon, Lentil, Lettuce, Lima bean, Lobster, Milk, Millet, Orotic, Oat Onion, Orange, Papaya, Pea, Peach, Peanut, Pear, Pecan, Pineapple, Pinto Bean, Pistachio, Plum (Prune), Pork, Potato, Pumpkin, Radish, Rice, Rye, Salmon Sardine, Sesame, Shrimp, Sorghum, Soybean, Spinach Strawberry, Sunflower, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Tuna, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Walnut, Watermelon,Wheat Whey, Yogurt